Last Updated July 31, 2020
Effective Date and Changes
COLLECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may collect information about you in a variety of ways. The information we may collect on the Site includes:
Personally identifiable information, such as your name, shipping address, email address, and telephone number that you voluntarily give to us when you register with the Site, fill out forms, and/or when you choose to participate in various activities related to the Site, such as online chat and message boards. You are under no obligation to provide us with personal information of any kind, however your refusal to do so may prevent you from using certain features of the Site.
Information our servers automatically collect when you access the Site, such as your IP address, your browser type, your operating system, your access times, and the pages you have viewed directly before and after accessing the Site.
Mobile Device Data
Device information, such as your mobile device ID, model, and manufacturer, and information about the location of your device, if you access the Site from a mobile device.
Data From Contests, Giveaways, and Surveys
Personal and other information you may provide when entering contests or giveaways and/or responding to surveys.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Having accurate information about you permits us to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience. Specifically, we may use information collected about you via the Site to:
- Administer sweepstakes, promotions, and contests
- Assist law enforcement and respond to subpoenas
- Compile anonymous statistical data and analysis for use internally or with third parties
- Create and manage your account
- Deliver targeted advertising, coupons, newsletters, and other information regarding promotions and the Site to you
- Email you regarding your account or order
- Enable user-to-user communications
- Fulfill and manage purchases, orders, payments, and other transactions related to the Site
- Generate a personal profile about you to make future visits to the Site more personalized
- Increase the efficiency and operation of the Site
- Monitor and analyze usage and trends to improve your experience with the Site
- Notify you of updates to the Site
- Offer new products, services, mobile applications, and/or recommendations to you
- Perform other business activities as needed
- Prevent fraudulent transactions, monitor against theft, and protect against criminal activity
- Process payments and refunds
- Request feedback and contact you about your use of the Site
- Resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems
- Respond to product and customer service requests
- Send you a newsletter
- Solicit support for the Site
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share information we have collected about you in certain situations. Your information may be disclosed as follows:
By Law or to Protect Rights
If we believe the release of information about you is necessary to respond to legal process, to investigate or remedy potential violations of our policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of others, we may share your information as permitted or required by any applicable law, rule, or regulation. This includes exchanging information with other entities for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Third-Party Service Providers
We do not sell, rent, or lease your information to third-parties. We may share your information only with third parties that perform services for us or on our behalf, including payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service, and marketing assistance.
We are not responsible for the actions of third parties with whom you share personal or sensitive data, and we have no authority to manage or control third-party solicitations. If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails or other communications from third parties, you are responsible for contacting the third party directly.
Interactions with Other Users
If you interact with other users of the Site, those users may see your name, profile photo, and descriptions of your activity, including chatting with other users, liking posts, and following posts.
Online Postings and Images
Sale or Bankruptcy
We may collect information about your activity with and within the Site. We process this data to ensure relevant content is provided to you, to ensure the security of our website, and to understand the effectiveness of our website and marketing. The data we collect may include:
Cookies and Web Beacons
You should be aware that getting a new computer, installing a new browser, upgrading an existing browser, or erasing or otherwise altering your browser’s cookies files may also clear certain opt-out cookies, plug-ins, or settings.
SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
We use administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your personal information. While we have taken reasonable steps to secure the personal information you provide to us, please be aware that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse. Any information disclosed online is vulnerable to interception and misuse by unauthorized parties. Therefore, we cannot guarantee complete security if you provide personal information.
POLICY FOR CHILDREN
As outlined in our Terms and Conditions, this Site is intended for users who are at least 18 years old. We do not knowingly solicit information from or market to children under the age of 13. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under age 13, please contact us using the contact information provided below.
CONTROLS FOR DO-NOT-TRACK FEATURES
OPTIONS REGARDING YOUR INFORMATION
You may access and edit your information in the following ways:
You may at any time review or change the information in your account or terminate your account by:
- Logging into your account settings and updating your account
- Contacting us using the contact information provided below
Upon your request to terminate your account, we will deactivate your account. Some information may be retained in our files to prevent fraud, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigations, enforce our Terms and Conditions and/or comply with legal requirements. In some circumstances, we may anonymize your personal data for research or statistical purposes, in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
Emails and Communications
If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from us, you may opt-out by:
- Using the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our emails
- Contacting us using the contact information provided below
Please note, transactional and legal emails may still be required to send to you.
If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from third parties, you are responsible for contacting the third party directly.